Saturday, August 25, 2012

Even MORE berries!

Last night we met up with Natalie at the old abandoned blueberry farm.  It was almost sunset so I knew we couldn't be there too long.  I think it was long enough though.

We got there and I immediately regretted leaving my camera at home.  I had planned to bring it, but forgot :(  We found the Morrisons back in the patch and started picking.

Emma was a big help with Sawyer, but the babysitting came at a price of her giving him non-stop blueberries.  His diaper today has been BLUE!  I've never seen anything like it!

We ended up with a ton.  At least 2 big sand buckets full.  Sawyer had a bucket with none, I filled mine, and Andy put his in a tub.  It was really overgrown, but it was an entire farm so there was plenty within reach.  It was also fun picking them and talking, and ending up with so many free berries.  We plan to go back.




Overgrown, but plenty of rows



It's kind of hard to judge how many are in there, but it is at least a couple sand buckets full 

No comments:

Post a Comment