Thursday, August 23, 2012

Berries

Before I start, I wanted to say I slept all night without a cough fit! Yay!  The spongia, ricola, and honey along with doubled-up pillows must have worked!

Anyway, I decided to pick a few berries tonight because our bush, as seen here, is definitely ready

I got a whole bowl and then got bored.  Plus, I am not a huge blackberry fan because they are a bit sour and full of seeds.

There are a ton left, but a lot of them are way out of my reach so I am kind of sad that they'll just go to waste.
These are like 7 feet up :(

I am, however, a huge blueberry fan and my friend just told me about a secret location of an abandoned blueberry farm that I am so excited to visit in the next few days.

I am also getting a box of peaches Saturday so I will be full of fruit!  Hopefully I can successfully can them...I loooooooove jars of peaches.

Here is another picture I didn't want to forget.  I was driving home from work and Andy and Sawyer were at the neighborhood entrance so I picked them up and let Sawyer drive home.  Very very slowly, mind you.  It was one of my favorite things growing up when we got to drive in the neighborhood :)



No comments:

Post a Comment