Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Little Sicky

Unfortunately Sawyer wasn't doing so well this morning so he stayed away from daycare.  My mom was nice enough to take him, and I had to work only a half day.  He had a fever in the morning and though he looked happy, he would randomly lay down on the floor every so often.

My mom let us borrow Cars 2, so he laid on the couch most of the day and we watched that a few times.  He eventually fell asleep for a little while.

Little bubbles
He woke up and tried to be happy, but he still looked so worn out all day.




He got hungry and asked for fruit, but when I gave it to him he just stared at it.  I asked him if he wanted broccoli and he did so I threw that in and then he wouldn't eat anything until that was done.  I even made him a sandwich that got wasted.  It was so sad when he tried to eat the broccoli, because it is really hard to stick the fork into so he tried for minutes and was getting nowhere...plus his little hands were kind of shaky.  I ended up having to stick the pieces for him (it took me a few tries each piece lol) and he was so grateful he said thank you each time I handed it to him lol.  He ate half the bag himself :)  Here he is looking like a poor zombie.


I decided it was best for him to have a bath to clean him off and give him steam in case he starts to get croup (he has been getting a cough so I am worried).  He had fun but he was so cold he got out early and had goosebumps :(


He doesn't want to go to bed so I told him he could sleep on the couch while I watch TV and if he leaves he is going to his crib so he crawled up nicely and fell asleep.  Andy is in Portland for the today and tomorrow so we are missing him now...he still sounds awful by the way too :(  I am hoping they both feel better by the weekend (which is supposed to be summer weather) and that I don't catch this!

2 comments:

  1. Poor kid, but super cute pictures! Everett has had a runny nose for 8 days... I can't wait for it to stop!

    ReplyDelete