Monday, May 14, 2012

bbq

It was 80 degrees today.

I went in the baby storage room and pulled out some of the shorts we packed away from last summer because we assumed they wouldn't fit Sawyer this summer.  They do.  He has no hips. I think these shorts are either 12mo or 12-18 months size and he's almost 2.


We also tried out the grill for the first time.  Yum.  I just love steaks.  (You might notice the ones in the pictures are quite tiny so we may or may not have thrown 3 more on a few minutes later)



Sick update:  I have felt the exact same the entire time I've had it (which is not bad at all), Sawyer seems happy and though it means he doesn't get full doses of his meds, we have been hiding them in juice and it hasn't ended up on the couch again...and Andy felt WAY better today for the first time in a week, even though his voice still sounds awful.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment