Sunday, May 20, 2012

Last weekend before vacation!

We tried to get some fun in at home before we leave for the east coast!

*I wanted to point out that our houses will be OCCUPIED...I am not dumb enough to post that we are leaving and then leave our house wide open for robbers lol, we have family staying here*

Anyways, Friday we went to Amie's to hang out with the rugby crew.  Andy came in with Sawyer to say hi, but they went home right after and Sawyer went to sleep.  It was pretty amusing!  Andy came back and picked me up with a sleeping Sawyer at like 1:30 and he was so cute in the backseat.  We got back in the car and he woke up and was just staring at me with big eyes.  I went to take a picture and he goes CHEEEESE!
blurry. 

Andy and Krissy dancing to backstreet boys

Cheese!
Saturday morning Andy made eggs for us as usual.  Sawyer can eat 3 eggs by himself!  Andy always feeds him in his chair, haha!


We cleaned up the house and had Andy's work friends over for BBQ hamburgers.  We love our grill if you can't tell lol.

The guys grilling, Andy, Sawyer, and Joe

I thought Sawyer looked cute here

Burgers...sooooo good. Leslie, Andy, and Krissy
Today we had my parents and Erik and Destiny over for more bbq- ribs and chicken.  Grandma (mama) brought Sawyer a ton of paper to color on and some new outfits, and Erik and Destiny brought him some Cars plates and the cutest little sweater-.  Lucky him!
Here he is demoing his papers (he liked the sound if he danced on them) and his sweater
We had a good weekend, and only 2 days left until we will be on vacation!  It is so weird how you get paid to have fun, kudos to the guy that invented vacation time at work lol.  I am excited to see new things, but I am so sad to be leaving Sawyer for so long.  He has been so cute lately and I don't want him to be sad.  I am sure he will have plenty of fun with grandma though, and we will have to skype him often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment