Sunday, May 13, 2012

Drive

We used to go on drives all the time, but when I got pregnant they weren't as often since the car made me sick sometimes, and when Sawyer was born it was even harder.  He did well when he was little of course, but getting older it is hard to have him sit still for so long.  It loses the relaxation when he is yelling from the back seat.

That is why I was excited that Andy was able to go for a drive today!  Well, I had to drive since he was feeling so crappy, but still good.  Sawyer was ready for a nap when we left which was perfect.  I wanted to go enjoy the sun!

We headed south on meridian.  I just LOVE Graham!  It is funny how 3 minutes in one direction will take us to all sorts of stores and restaurants, but 3 minutes the other takes you to big farms with signs selling hay, chickens, and "weaning pigs".  We drove through the woods with the windows down and ended up in Elbe to let Sawyer look at the trains.  A bunch of bikers had just gone to the burger stand so it would have been a really long wait, so we actually ate on the train restaurant.  Poor Sawyer looked awful though, the Tamiflu gets him super loopy.  We had fun though, and the train gave me free dessert for mother's day!

These are out of order because of how I named them, but you get the idea lol.  Elbe is such a cute little town in the middle of nowhere.

That maroon train is where we ate






Free dessert



My favorite kind of fries

This train left right after we took this

He likes to push the buttons down

Loopy 

When we got back Andy mowed the lawn (in like 3 minutes- heck yes!) I cleaned out the car for Andy and he put the grill together YAY!!!  Excited to throw some steaks and burgers on there asap!

Our little side patch is just funny, I'm not sure why they bothered putting grass there at all

Up and running!  

No comments:

Post a Comment