Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Coke Tower

It cracked me up but Sawyer pulled over the box of cokes, took each one out, then started to build with them.  What a goof.




I can't believe he will be two in just over a month :/  We have been so busy that we couldn't really try to potty train yet...every time we would put undies on him we would have to go somewhere in a few minutes and put a diaper back on so it was kind of useless.  I realized I probably haven't posted that he's been off pacifiers for a while now (couple months?) thank goodness.  He just kind of gave up on them.  He found one yesterday hiding in the car but didn't even put it in his mouth so I know he's done for good.  He likes to go with me everywhere like lay on the couch and stuff but he wiggles so much I wish he liked Andy better to avoid all the kicks in the stomach lol.  He drinks pretty well out of normal cups but I prefer the sippys to avoid spills.  His favorite food has to be bananas (nanas), bread (bed), and fruit cups (hoot), because that's all he ever asks for.  He actually loves daycare now since the boys have been so nice and he goes in and doesn't ever say "bye".  He is going to have fun this summer because they have a lot of play dates and field trips planned with other people from Janelle's ward...which is good because I would put him in a big daycare if we could afford to foot the $1,000 a month bill just so he can be more social.  He doesn't like going to bed and will try to go through all means to avoid it.

1 comment: