Monday, February 14, 2011

Valen-times

Andy had school today until 9:00pm so it was mostly just me and Beany today.  He left us a monkey pillow and valentines cakes in the car this morning :)

After work, me and Beany went to go get Andy a present.  We parked at JC Penny and my arm was way sore by the time I got to Just sports (which is only a few stores down). I had to set him on the ground for awhile!  We got Andy one of the new slate gray Sounders jerseys, but he will have to exchange because they didn't have his size. The girl at the store had a baby the day before Sawyer at the same hospital and we thought it was funny that we were there the same time :)

We came home and got DQ for our single dinner and waited for Andy.  He finally got home at like 9:45 with more loot.  He brought Sawyer a rollie turtle, and me a scrapbook, roses, and Bert.

Bert is a penta-pus balloon (5 tentacles).  He gave him to me 2 valentine's days ago and he has made an appearance each v-day since.

Shirt from great-grandma monson



Meet Bert

He loves the turtle, and sporting the bib from aunt Stacy and Grandma Smith
Not the best valentine's day, but definitely not the worst :) Good day for a Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I was totally going to name my post "valentimes" too! Crazy. And I was carrying Ev around in Safeway today and I thought my arm was going to fall off.... our boys are getting heavy!

    (and I hope I'm not sounding totally creepy, but..) You and Andy are so stinkin cute! Monkey pillows in the car... sounders jersey... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that cute balloon lol, what a fun tradition! And I LOVE that pic of Sawyer with his monkey pillow, such a cute grin :)

    ReplyDelete