Thursday, February 10, 2011

My afternoon

Cooper is sick so Sawyer couldn't be watched so I had to leave work early.  I wanted to take some pictures, so here is a photo journey of our afternoon.

First, we played on the floor and he scooted around


Time for a bottle

All done, that pig looks interesting

Time to go outside for some pictures




What is that brown stuff?



I love dirt!

Yes, he ate that rock and i had to pull it out as it started to go in his mouth

What a mess!



Then he went inside, got dirt on the floor, threw up (note the puddle to the right of his hip) and played with the magnets.

It was then time for a bath and bed.  Now I am wiped and it is only 5:30!

4 comments:

  1. i love how his hair is growing! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun FUN and MORE FUN! I can't get over how much older he looks! Thanks for the pics Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you just let him eat dirt and rocks. (good moms do that) Awesome pictures! He is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete