Saturday, February 12, 2011

Multiple funnies


Here is a multi-post again :)

1.We went to the Berner's last night with the Webbs (after driving all over town to figure out food) and played Scribblish for the first time.  How it works is everyone has scrolls and you draw a card with 3 phrases on it and you pick one to draw.  You write your caption then draw the picture.  You then scroll up to cover the caption so just the picture is there.  The next person writes what they think it is and scrolls up so the next person draws just their caption.  It is like telephone but with drawings.  It was the funniest game I have played.  We were dying laughing.  We had them go from "a race between me and an ostrich" to a picture of a guy beating an ostrich with a bat, "theres a buffalo on the trampoline" to "spacecat on the table, and here was the funniest one: "Try my new rocket shoes" to "I am bisexual"



2. This afternoon we had our family pics with Stacy Jacobsen.  We took them at the UW Tacoma campus. It was supposed to rain so we were nervous, but we got there dry, but WINDY.  I think they will be funny pictures because i spent a long time on my hair only for it to be blown all over the place, and Sawyer was sleepy and wind-blown.  Just as we were taking the last pictures it started to pour.  Talk about good timing. Oh and while we took a few of just me and Andy, Sawyer managed to find all sorts of stuff to put in his mouth before we could grab him including a leaf and a cigarette butt. Ew.


3. We started our Valentine's weekend with lunch at one of our favorite restaurants, Duke's Chowder House on the waterfront in Tacoma. The have SUCH good clam chowder, and they make blueberry sprites (like shirley temples but with blueberry syrup).


4. Andy made banana bread- YES!!!!


5.  We watched home movies my mom was copying to DVD of me as a baby.  Apart from the eyebrows and my chubbiness, I look just like Sawyer!  I even made the same noises.  It is so funny!

6.  Sawyer started making kissy noises and it was really cute.  I caught it on video, as well as him scooting for our distant relatives who have not witnessed it yet.

2 comments: