Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Morning routine

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (and many Thursdays recently) I take Sawyer to his babysitters because Andy has to go in to work at 5am.  He usually wakes up right after I get out of the shower.

One of my favorite things is how he hangs out with me at the top of the stairs while I am getting ready in the mirrors.  It starts off with staring at me without moving the entire time I blow dry my hair.  Then, he usually scoots around and finds things he shouldn't, or tips over the trash can.  Lately, he has been scooting into the bathroom to play with the shower curtain the whole time- it is pretty cute.  I took a few phone pictures this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!!! Before you know it he will be standing and trying to climb into the bath tub LOL

    ReplyDelete