Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blahs

I have not been in the ideal mood today.

First, Cooper is going back on the 24th.  It is tough because not only will we (our close family) lose him and he lose the people he thought were his mom and dad, but I dont think my cousin is ready for him.  He has only had a few overnight visits, and that is nothing compared to what taking him on full time will be like.  Plus, he is going to be very difficult for awhile because living in a new home at that age is not easy.  We are afraid that his dad will come there (which he has a restraining order) and he is violent (said restraining order came from pushing my cousin down the stairs and he has a lot of assault charges) and we dont want him around Cooper, especially if Coop is going to be difficult :(  I dont think my cousin will starve him or anything, I just think he would be way better with Destiny and my brother so that is sad. Nobody gets to see him for the first 3 weeks too so he gets used to his new family.

Second, as i was starting to walk to go to lunch as i was starving, our resident d-bag at work darts into the backroom because a customer walked in with a box (which means a return, which means you are missing out on potentially money-making customers) just long enough for me to have to greet them because they were standing there looking at me and as i start helping them he comes back out.  I was with them for an HOUR!  I was so angry.  I guess i should point out that my job isnt one that helps customers unless everyone else is busy so that is why it was such a slimy move to have me help them, but i couldnt pass them off to him because it was a customer service issue and didnt involve actually selling something.  Anyways I was STARVING and had to go to the bathroom the whole time, not to mention fuming.

Third, I had to do a bunch of trainings at work which were frustrating because the questions at the end were incredibly hard and not really important to our job.

Fourth, Andy got off really late.

Fifth, I had to have Qdoba for lunch because I didnt have time for a real one because of before mentioned incident and I dont like Qdoba.

Blah.  Let's hope tomorrow improves.  It is inventory day, so at least I get off early.

2 comments:

  1. I hate days like this!!! so frustrating!!!!!

    just little things like this seem to ruin a day!! :( hang in there. today will be better

    ReplyDelete
  2. blah is right! that sounds awful, i'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete