Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday

Today is a Wednesday, which means it is inventory day, which means i have to be at work at 7, which means i am off early, which means my mom gets to watch Sawyer.  I put him in his "what happens at Grandma's, stays at Grandma's" because my mom gets a kick out of it, and she appropriately got back from Vegas last night.  Here is a picture for her, though you cant see his full shirt as well as i'd have liked, and it was cold out and didnt want to leave the already sick baby outside for a "good" picture.  The light indoors was awful, and outdoors was golden, so i picked a crappy outside one with his shirt wrinkly. Here mom:

It is nice to get off early once a week to relax.  Especially after this nasty cold I have (it has migrated from throat, to nose, to chest).  I do love my job though.  The job itself isnt that exciting, but hanging out with funny people all day is a pretty sweet thing to get paid for.  Yesterday we were discussing how hilarious it would be to invite people over for dinner, and casually leave a Natural Harvest cookbook out on the counter. I think i will do that actually. I wonder what people would do? "Ummm i think i left my curling iron on, gotta go." That book has provided hours of laughs. I like how the book says, it is available at "most homes and restaurants". Um someone call the health department. 

Anyway, i have one more picture. It didnt capture the cutest moment, but Sawyer kept crawling up Andy's arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment