Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Funny phone pictures

I thought i'd put up a few random pictures i had on my phone.

What does my son and Saturn have in common? Rings! There is a ring of skin going through the middle.




This is Sawyer trying to roll over from back to front.  He even got his head and hips all the way turned, but his arm just wasnt moving so his shoulders were stuck!




Andy's solution to having to carry both the laundry AND Sawyer up the stairs to our room




This is the position he sleeps in.  I always try to put him on his back again, but he immediately goes back to this.




We were washing the bottles and there was a bit of excess foam.

3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! I love how cheerful he always seems to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oaklynn sleeps just like Sawyer and her head/hair looks way worse than his! lol Cute cute baby boy!:)

    ReplyDelete