Friday, September 3, 2010

Pictures!




So, I have been working on learning Gimp lately.  I want to get good at picture editing and i think i have come quite a long way.  If you dont know what Gimp is, it is like photoshop but the free version (photoshop is like $700) and you can download it at gimp.org.  It is pretty cool.  I dont really know people that do this stuff though so i have been teaching myself and i am pretty excited at how far i have come.  Here are two samples of befores and afters that i did today (i'm pretty sure you can click on the pictures on here and they get bigger...pretty sure they look better bigger):





This is actually pretty fun and i hope to get a lot better!  Here are a few more pictures from today in black and white. I stuck bean in his laundry basket and made him take pictures.  He wasn't too pleased with that :)











2 comments: