Monday, August 5, 2013

Sunday Funday

I had an iPad someone found that I had been trying to find the owner of.  I looked in our systems and called Apple and they couldn't do anything for me.  I wanted to try the Apple store since they couldn't search any info to give me over the phone (understandably).  We were hungry though and remembered we had a gift card to Adriatic Grill from a couple years ago.  It is by the Tacoma Mall (Apple store) so we tried it out.

They brought out some dough for Sawyer to play with

He loved making snakes.  They ended up looking like the Russian nesting dolls.

They had paper over the table cloths.  I got Sawyer to try some letters.  He made a "big S" (green, from the knife and the line goes down the page) and I had him make an A (the big orange A)  He also tried a K for Kellan and ended up with the thing on the left side of the A on top of the S line.  You can see the up and down line and two horizontal ones.

Then they brought back his dough, which they made into bread sticks.

Andy got a meatball sub with homemade potato chips, Sawyer got pizza, and I got salmon penne.  They were all SOOOOO good!

Afterwards the boys danced to the music that was playing




We tried taking the iPad to Apple but there was nothing they could do.  I put an ad on craigslist that I found it.  If it isn't picked up in a few weeks we can master reset and use it ourselves.  I hope they find it though, I feel guilty just taking an $800 ipad from someone.


Then we went to the beach at Dash Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment