Friday, August 30, 2013

Food...and other stuff

Since we only fed Kellan a couple spoons, I wanted to wait for him to get the go ahead from the doctor to actually feed him.  She told us at our appointment that he can eat solids so I made a cup of rice cereal and he ate the whole thing!  He took the food off the spoon and actually swallowed it instead of trying to spit it out...YAY!  It went much better than our first attempt to feed Sawyer.  The internet said to make it mostly milk but it was so runny it would be hard for even me to eat so we made it thick this time.

He didn't even make a mess! Just a little around his mouth.

A few other things from lately...Sawyer always wants to "hold my Kowan"


Kellan eats his toes all day.

VIEWER DISCRETION
Sawyer stuck a giant booger on the car door and I wanted to take a picture to show Andy because it was so funny that when I pulled out my camera he posed and said "cheese for my big booger!"


Here is Andy playing with Kel.  For some reason he only wants to be on his tummy now, but gets too angry if he's on it for too long.  I roll him back over if he starts to whine and he just flips right back onto his tummy.  It is frustrating when he is trying to go to sleep because he's doing it to himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment