Saturday, August 24, 2013

Going mobile, last soccer, and a baby shower

First I wanted to say thanks to the people that reached out to us.  We really appreciate the support.  Also, I wanted to clarify that Andy wasn't doing anything intentionally "wrong" and he is a good guy.  People said it didn't seem bad but I wanted to make sure it was clear :)

Anyways, to the blog.  Yesterday our store got rid of our computers and we are going on all ipads from now on.  We carry around these little satchel things with the ipads, a bluetooth scanner, a credit card swiper, and a stylus in them, it's kind of funny!  You can wrap them around your waist, or wear it like a messenger bag.
Me and Grayson are modeling the ways to wear the satchel

This morning was Sawyer's last soccer camp of the season, which is kind of sad.  We're going to have to find him a new one soon since he is doing so well.  They said if you're 3 you can go to the tot class without parents if you think they're ready but I'm not sure he would stay very focused without Andy next to him.


We went to the farmer's market afterwards and picked up some delicious corn dogs (I was pleased to see that they're organic!) and a bunch of organic vegetables.
I thought his face was funny, he was asking for juice



Next Kellan and I went to Char's baby shower!  It was so fun because Natalie was there and I also got to see Chantal and Laeshun.  It was fun hanging out and seeing everyone again.
Kellan loved Natalie and even fell asleep on her

It was so cute- mustache themed!

We had to scoop cotton balls into a bowl. Here is Jakes turn (he works with me and Char is his SIL)

Char and Brandon
I even won a $15 coldstone giftcard because I had an X under my cake plate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment