Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DL

Yesterday Janelle called at about 11am because Sawyer had thrown up.  He was perfectly fine and energetic when I dropped him off, but when I went to get him, he was pretty much green.  He looked awful!  He was like a zombie walking over to me.  I covered him in a blanket for the ride in case he spewed, but we were safe. He asked for juice when we got home, but he threw it up all over the carpet.  He asked for more though, and wanting to keep him hydrated, I kept giving it to him.  He drank 3 full cups, watched TV all day, and 3 pancakes later, it had gone as quickly as it came.  Weird! He even ate some chocolate from one of his eggs but he was fine.

He laid on the couch all day and even fell asleep for an hour or two.

Today I had inventory, and decided to finally change my address on my license (as you should after a month anyway) and I decided to get an enhanced license in the process.  That is a license that will allow you to travel out of the country (or back in our country) by land or sea so I can finally go to Canada.  I am half Canadian so you'd think I would have been first in line haha!  Don't ever take a nearly 2 year old to the DMV.  He was asleep when I got there, but a new baby woke him up and all he wanted to do was wander (which you can't do there.)  Grapes, Elmo, a water fountain, and a piece of paper distracted him for a little bit, but even though it wasn't busy, we still were there for at least an hour.  We had to get called to the window twice to get all the right documents filled out, and I feel like I was so distracted with him wiggling all over that I didn't fill in the right answers.  I had to cross my and my mom's name off on there for filling it in wrong.  They asked questions like what city my parents were born and I'm pretty sure I wrote those wrong too.  It got approved though so I must have been close enough.  I was so annoyed and sweaty by the time it came to the photo, that it wasn't cute (as usual.)

You can tell by my DL photos how my day went.

Photo 1 was the day before I turned 21 (I was going to Las Vegas the next day so had to go then) and asked if the lady could have the "real" one horizontal.  Instead of just a "no, I wish I could but it has to be the same direction as the temporary one" she was super rude and made me feel stupid for asking.  I was so upset I was about to cry!

The next one we just got married and I was changing my address to the house downtown.  We only had to wait at the DMV for like 2 minutes total!

The last one was today and you can probably not see the sweat as it is a camera phone picture of the temp, but I was not in a great mood as you can see! You can see how my hair is pieced from sweating though from trying to contain a wiggly Sawyer (who managed to scribble all over the counter and I hope the guy didn't notice)

No comments:

Post a Comment