Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bowling and vids

I wanted to post what we did yesterday, and wanted to show the video of Sawyer on the slide, it is quick.



After my game against Western Oregon University (which we won) we showered and headed to Destiny's to celebrate her birthday with cake and bowling.  It was bowling for dollars so random colored pins appeared and if they were in the right positions and you got a strike, you'd win money.  You could also win if you got spares if they were splits.  You just have to wait for the guy walking around with the microphone to call your lane out first.  Andy won $3 (2 once and 1 another time)  and he was sooooo close to getting $25!  It was a split with 2 on the left and one on the right.  He hit them perfect and the 2 on the left went flying to the right side but by some force of nature the one pin didn't get hit :(  It was fun though! I never broke 100 though lol I got 96,78,and 69. Andy got 106,126, and 181!  My dad even broke 200 on his last game with his puffed up sea urchin thumb he had wrapped and an extra big hole to fit it.  We are thankful for Krissy and Leslie that came to watch Sawyer for us so we could go!


Mom won $2 and Erik won $4




P.S.I found these from Easter on the youtube account when I was looking for the slide so I wanted to make sure I got those posted :) Kind of long though.





No comments:

Post a Comment