Saturday, April 7, 2012

Partay

Sometimes it is nice to feel like you are in college again...then get to go pick up your son and have happy family time.  The best of both worlds :)

We didn't have a game this weekend so Krissy and Leslie invited the team over.  Kyndyl and Joe came too since she was invited since she works with Andy and Krissy.  We dropped Sawyer off with Davey and Moraima pretty late.  The were so excited to watch him again, but it was almost his bed time so I hope they made the best of the time :)

Our frozen burritos were a hit again lol!  We had a lot of fun with most everyone on the team playing some pong, Jenga, dancing the robot, etc. and we even had the guest bedroom reserved.  We didn't go to bed until like 3am though and I had a work meeting at 8am (I know, what the heck at Saturday morning meetings).  We woke up and Leslie was making everyone breakfast sandwiches, even though it was 7am!  I had my work clothes with me so we left straight from there to the work meeting.

The work meeting was just a training on the new phone that we all got anyway, and going over store policies with our new manager Chantal.  I think she is going to be good.  It was early, but I still made $36 for going, won a $5 Menchies gift card, and we got to do an egg hunt around the store and I scored like 20 candy-filled eggs.  It was worth it.

We got Sawyer right afterwards around 10 and came home and slept half the day.  Sometimes the sleep is worth missing a lot of good weather!

Andy in Faedra's glasses

Kyndyl and I wearing glasses and showing off our matching curly straws. Doulin the dog picture crashes

Krissy was saying why the heck are you taking a picture.  The girl on the left looks exactly like Justin Bieber by the way

Leslie busting out the frozen burritos. Faedra didn't care a picture was in  progress

Kyndyl Andy and I showing off our sweet 'staches

No comments:

Post a Comment