Thursday, April 5, 2012

A case of the Menchies

Menchies had their practice night last night from 7-9 which meant FREE FRO YO!

We got there at the same time as Natalie, so Sawyer got to play with Emma and Riley.

We filled up our cups to the brim in order to try every kind and flavor we possibly could fit.  I had mainly cake batter and German chocolate.  In sawyer's cup I put root beer float and pineapple (all were SOOOO good!)  We all finished ours, and Sawyer even ate half of his.  The only downside was it was so packed we had to eat outside and it was quite cold.  It was so good none of us cared though, even Sawyer.


Gimme my spoon, daddy!

I had to put my fruit in Sawyer's cup to fit, but put it on a napkin so he wouldn't eat them all.


2 comments:

  1. Amy, this is Andy's Aunt Janice. Could I post some of your family photos on the Cox Family Website? It is okay if you say no:).
    I have loved seeing Sawyer, you and Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure :) I always forget to log in to that site

    ReplyDelete