Wednesday, April 18, 2012

1234

Yesterday was not a good day.  Andy and I don't get frustrated with each other pretty much ever.  Well yesterday  I got annoyed at Andy because I got Sawyer ready to come to practice with me, but Andy didn't want to take him because there were rain showers.  I wanted him to help with baby Renner becuase Shelly's husband wouldn't be there.  Well I left annoyed and he showed up to practice because he saw how frustrated I was.  Well then I was frustrated that he drove all that way in a different car (it costs exactly $10 for me to drive to practice and back, in the truck anyway).  Karma's a b****.  It ended up being all tackling drills and I didn't have my mouthguard for the first time in...well, ever.  I had to sit out a lot.  I decided to go in once and got elbowed straight up under my jaw/throat.  I sat out a bit more and ended up deciding to try again because they needed even numbers on teams.  I got elbowed right in my eye (I have a bit of a black eye by my eyebrow).   Andy had left because Kyndyl wanted to go to Red Robin and I didn't get to go because of practice.  I learned my lesson, don't get frustrated at Andy ever again!

I got home and I was in tears (again rare) because I knew I shouldn't have been so annoyed at Andy, my eye hurt so bad, and I was embarassed because I just left practice because of my awful day.  Luckily Andy brought me a burger and Sawyer was being good.  He came and laid with me and watched New Girl without wiggling.  We also realized he can count...kind of.  I had tried it earlier in the day and it went like this

Me: One
Him: Two
Me: Three
Him: "Hor"
Me: Five
Him: "Hix"

I tried it again and after "hor" he went "X, Y..."  Hmm.  Maybe he can't count so well lol.  We got this video of him last night though.



Let's hope my share of karma is done with.  I can't take anymore elbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment