Friday, January 27, 2012

Back to Normal

This week has been normal!

MONSON upside-down is NOSNOW and that is how I'd like it for awhile!

Sunday the Berners came over and Andy made some tasty meatball sandwiches and fries (he even made the sauce)  It was cute to see the boys play together, and Sawyer kept feeding Jake and Everett goldfish.




Tuesday we went to The Hub for my rugby team's pre-season meeting.  We had quite a few noobs show up, which is exciting.  We actually are having a "rookie camp" tomorrow morning to teach people the ropes.  I am excited to get back in the swing of things.  I haven't played in a couple months and I feel like a huge fatty doing nothing all the time.  I feel like I must have gained 20 lbs.  I tried on a pair of really small (for me) shorts that didn't even fit this summer and they were just the right size so I am not as worried as I was-haha!  A negative is our awesome coach is getting deployed, so we are back to where we were last spring.  I must remind you that we lost all our spring games, but then won all our games after our new coach this fall.  I am hoping it doesn't go back to how it was in the spring and we find a coach ASAP.  It also sucks because I keep feeling like I have to prove myself over and over and starting new with each coach and that is frustrating to have to keep fighting for a position :-/

Yesterday I got Sawyer a potty seat.  It is Sesame Street, which is his favorite.  They said you should get the kid comfortable with the seat before you start training them and they should sit on it for awhile with their clothes on so that is what he has been doing.  He just sits on it when we go.  He always follows us in, then causes trouble so I thought it would be nice to have in there. He was so excited to sit on it :)


You're doing it wrong.
Today Sawyer got a Zhu Zhu hamster and he thinks it is the funniest thing.  He rolls it off the table and between his legs and laughs hard the entire time.  I took the pic of him on my phone and it is taking too long to get to my email so no picture of it :/

Better hit the hay, I have rugby tomorrow, probable photo shoot, and bunco at night.  I'm hoping Andy has his usual bunco luck because we are playing for money.  I love the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment