Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another Wednesday

Yesterday was a Wednesday so I got off early.  I had a terrible night's sleep the night before and had to be at work at 7 (instead of 9) so I was super tired.  I hoped Sawyer hadn't taken his nap when I picked him up.  Thanks mom!  He was definitely sleepy when I got him.  She said he might be hungry, and I saw him start to drift off in the truck so I swung by and grabbed us some cheeseburgers, hoping he'd eat it before falling asleep.  Nope! He got one bite though...haha!

He did make this cute little noisemaker with my mom, oh boy...

We got home and went to sleep.  Yep, BOTH of us slept for 3 hours...woohoo!

After our nap I had to go to rugby.  Well, I didn't have to, but the men's team was running touch at the Tacoma Soccer Center and I felt like a workout would be nice.  It kicked my butt.  I am super sore today.  It is hard playing with super fast men with the agility of a monkey, but it was fun nonetheless.  There were only 4 of us girls so they had to play one girl per team of 4 which meant we rotated in a lot.  I am excited for the season to start back up on my birthday :)

I still haven't had the chance to use my new shoes yet.  I didn't want to use them in the rain, and then it was like 10 degrees the next night and I can't run in the cold :(  I've worn them around the house though


When I got back we filled up our bookshelf!  I love the look of books.  We have a nook now, but I still love books. Andy put a few more pictures up for me too since pictures are my favorite form of decor.  It probably looks silly to some, having that many, but I love them!

1 comment:

  1. Everett makes that exact same face when he falls asleep in the car. I love it and think it's the cutest face ever!

    Love the book shelf...

    ReplyDelete