Monday, December 5, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas

Sunday we woke up early to go pick out our Christmas tree! We arrived at the tree farm to the smell of Christmas.  After wandering awhile, we found the perfect one!




This was our view out the sunroof HAHA
Andy dropped me and Sawyer off at my mom's house and she drove me and Sawyer down to Chehalis.  My uncle plays Santa on a Santa train down there, and my cousins play elves while my aunt helps with the tickets and seating.  It normally is a long "Polar Express" themed ride, but they have a quick 1/2 hour one for littler kids that don't understand that story yet.  It was perfect for Sawyer, he loved riding the train and looking out the window while standing up, and we all sang Christmas songs.  It was so fun!  My aunt Irene and cousin Peter came too and took his daughter Lily.
Here comes the train!

Sawyer running from "Danta", he's still afraid





Irene, Lily, Anna, and Adam

Ahhh he's next to him haha!


Luckily he tuckered out on the way home

2 comments:

  1. Oh that would be so much fun! I love his snow hat by the way, I love lil boys in hats, they're just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER SUPER SUPER cute bow tie... and kid!

    ReplyDelete