Wednesday, December 7, 2011

First Conference Call

I have a few conference calls each month.  I usually love them because I can lounge back in my comfy chair, eat, and check my facebook occasionally, all while getting paid to listen to people talk.  It is a pretty good time as far as work goes.  Today though, due to the holidays, it was on a Wednesday.  Just to remind you, that is my early day.  I had to go get Sawyer from my mom's house, and come back with him for his first conference call.  I couldn't take it at home because it required web access to their system.

We got there and set up some food to try to distract him.  He has a bit of a cold so he didn't want to eat any of it.  I also brought books.


First thing he does is walk over to the door, turn the handle, and walk right out of my "office."  I moved the step stool in front of the door so he couldn't get out.  He, of course, played on that.


He pulled it away from the door for a better play gym.  Then he got stuck.

*screaming*


After poking around, he decided to push one of my tubs over and pull all the phones off of a shelf.  Then put them back on.  Then pull them back off.

An hour later, the call was about 3 minutes from ending.  I went to go put the phones back in place and this happens


Perfect timing....not!  Hopefully there will be no more Wednesday calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment