Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve '11

Oh boy.  This will be photo overload, but I am sure our distant relatives will enjoy that.

This was going to be my Christmas Eve post, but I will add our Christmas Eve, Eve too.

I started the festive weekend wearing an elf hat the entire day at work.  My asst mgr thought I was hilarious and gave me "props" for wearing it the entire day.  The company sent it to us to make a video about mobile insurance and send it in, but nobody does those things.  Since I knew nobody else would, I took it and wore it.

For dinner we went to Pac Ave to find something, and ended up at the Harmon all the way in Tacoma haha!  We had delicious food and Sawyer made a mess with his macaroni.  Luckily his shirt was the right color.


We ended up at the South Center mall to get a couple gifts at 10 lol... but I got a couple from Andy.  I have new earrings made of surgical steel so hopefully I won't be sensitive, and a new bellybutton ring.  I had been using a broken plastic top on mine so I am pretty excited.


Ok, so now for the REAL Christmas Eve.  We headed to Destiny's for breakfast.  Jennifer and Cooper came too.  We ate food, had some presents, went on a walk around the yard, and watched some football.

My dad fell on a sea urchin on the thumb on your left last week in Hawaii...still isn't back to normal.





He isn't very tall

Coop tried to give Sawyer apples and put them in his hood when he didn't take them

Pumpkin spice french toast

Sawyer got cars from Gramma Jammit and won't put them down all day

Coop loves money and toy story so he loves his new piggy bank


















He got his hand stuck trying to shove his truck ("guck") up the tailpipe
Afterwards we went to my parents house for presents and my dad's awesome spaghetti.  My mom had the idea to make Harry Potter "butterbeer".  It was quite the adventure.  She heard a rumor you could make it with hot buttered rum and club soda and water.  It wasn't that good.


Maybe if we add whipped vodka...


No? What about Baileys?


Still not right?  Oh wait, we have butterscotch liquor...


Yes, the winning combo....for everyone but me.  I was disgusted after the first attempt.  I think I will have to go to Harry Potter world in FL to see how it is REALLY supposed to taste.

Next, Sawyer colored Santa.


 Then it was time for spaghetti.




Afterwards we did presents.





He loves his bike, even if he can't ride it by himself yet

That's Andy's new tool cabinet


He was so helpful and stacked everything by the door when it was time to leave

We got home and found some presents for Sawyer on the porch.  Andy's dad had stopped by when we weren't there, but his phone died so he couldn't call us :(


What a long day.  We got home and set up all the presents for tomorrow.  Sawyer's a lucky boy.  

I threw the wagon under the tree since it was technically a Christmas present.
As you can see, we had a busy day.  And to think I couldn't post half the pictures I wanted to!

2 comments:

  1. Everett got cars this morning and has been glued to them ever since! He hasn't tried shoving them in any tailpipes yet though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, I love all the pictures. :) You are amazing as busy as you all stay. Hope you have had a great day!

    ReplyDelete