Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dealin'

We got a few deals today I was excited about.

First, Walgreens has 25 free 4x6 prints right now if you pick them up in the store and use the code PRINTNOW online.  We picked those up today through one hour photo.

Our second was when we went to go get our frame that Andy's mom sent a gift card for at Michaels.  We stopped by my parents' house to grab a coupon (I knew they'd have one somewhere) but when we got there, we saw the "custom" frames would have been like $65 for a basic 16x20 even with the 55% off coupon.  We went over to the regular frames and found a perfect one, and they were 40% off.  Good thing I took all the coupons because with the extra ones we were able to use, we got all this for the price of the frame alone.  Huzzah!


I'm glad I finally got some spray paint because I have had some plans for my goodwill frame.  Maybe we can start decorating finally!

1 comment: