Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas '11

Christmas went well :)

I woke up at 9:30 (yess!) to Sawyer running in yelling MOMMY! and hitting me.  We went downstairs and opened Sawyer's presents from us and Andy's parents.  Andy insisted I wrap all his hot wheels and GI Joes separately so he started to get bored after awhile and just wanted to play.  I got a book from Andy and he got a couple t-shirts from me (in addition to the Vibram Fivefingers we are about to order).  His mom also gave us a big picture of the two of us that I am excited to hang up once we figure out where everything is going. I forgot to mention my mom & dad got me a Target giftcard yesterday and Andy got a tool cabinet.  From Destiny and Erik I got some Christmas decorations and a mud mask, and Andy got one of those travel mugs with pictures inside. Thanks everyone!!!


A bus from Andy's dad and Jan


Tractors from Andy's mom and Sam

He's going to love this bathtub boat


Andy bought him his first glove- he was so proud lol

Here are all his gifts from this Christmas.  I think he's spoiled :/

His cute outfit (vest from Andy's Grandparents last year fits him now lol)

Our Christmas decorations:







The wreath I made last year
 Our "dinner":

My 2 Grandmas

Sawyer and Gramma Jammit (Janet, Destiny's mom)

Destiny and my Grandpa

My Grandpa Bob 


My grandma brought my favorite, krumkake and those powdery cookie balls

Sawyer and Everett in his toy room we finally set up

Destiny and Erik playing Just Dance 3

My parents playing Just Dance 3
  Sawyer has been playing with his "gucks" all day.  Another funny story, my mom asked Sawyer if Santa came last night and he looked at Grandpa Bob and pointed and said "Danta!" lol!  We also played scribblish which was super funny as usual. We had lots of fun with family and friends, and Sawyer got some good loot.  Thanks everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment