Friday, April 1, 2011

2 New Homes

I have a new home at work.  After like a year of talking about it, they finally cut the inventory room door in half (like a stable door :-/) and moved my computer to the desk in the tiny, loud, cold, inventory room.  Once i moved in and opened up the door, it wasnt so bad.  I liked being part of the action in the backroom tables, but I still can be a part of them when i open my door :)  Here is a picture of my desk.  I am kind of excited to have my own because i have a lot of extra space and can put up pictures and stuff. Plus I get double monitors which will help a lot :)

We also are looking at another home.  They are building small, fairly cheap, new houses over between Fredrickson and Spanaway that we qualified for a loan.  It is about the same size as our duplex, but we would own it for about $100 more a month.  We are really considering buying one of these because they are just getting built now so we would get to pick the colors and stuff like that, plus it is a good time to buy right now, and since you have to have your job for a long time to qualify for a loan, we want to get one before Andy gets a teaching job since his years would start over.  It has 3 small (smaller than ours now) bedrooms so we would still have a spare or room for #2 if we ever decide to have that one in a while.  Just something we might do soon.  We are going to talk about it this next week and will keep the update!

4 comments:

  1. Cool! yah nadar and I are looking but we actually love our apartment!!
    maybe we can be neighbors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering, how much do you pay for your apartment per month?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We live in a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom duplex, not an apartment, and it is 1050

    ReplyDelete