Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fun Weekend

We started our weekend by picking out some stuff for what will hopefully be our future house.
The big floor is the kitchen, the lighter is bathroom, cabinets for kitchen/bathroom,  left gray on top is kitchen counter, right gray is bathroom, the carpet is the second on the right of the top row.  It is really hard to tell though what they really look like!
I went back to work for 2 hours afterwards, and since I love the people that work Fridays, it was actually really fun!

On Saturday, Sawyer decided he would start crawling on his knees, despite Andy and I both never doing so ourselves as babies.  I guess he doesn't want to be like his parents :(

We stopped at the mall to get things at Target.  I had $8 in coupons, which conveniently was the same price that Old Navy had their mini sweaters on sale for one day only (usually $25).


Then, we went to Kent to go see Jenna and Galaxia's new place. Sawyer kept pulling on her tail.

Next, Jenna treated us to sushi at Kent Station!

Sawyer watched the conveyor belt most of the time.

We went back to Puyallup and I took pictures of the Berners

We went to their house afterwards for dinner and ate the best homemade hamburger I've had in a looong time.  They all ate theirs with beets, eggs, and pineapple on theirs.  I didnt, but I didn't judge. ;)  They even bought us a cute little can of mayo because they don't eat it and thought we might. Then came "not your mama's banana pudding" or something like that.  It was goooooood.

Sunday is book club day!  We drove to Vancouver to talk about Andy's book, Othello by Shakespeare.  We celebrate that month's birthdays too, and since Andy turns 30 this Friday (EEK!) he got to blow out the candles.  There were so many that my phone camera made it look like the cake is on fire!
It was a Venice theme- there is fruit and cheese

Fire!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun and busy weekend! So exciting about the house!!

    ReplyDelete