Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter/Birthday Weekend

Andy turned 30 on Friday.  I am super upset that we didn't get to throw him the huge party he has wanted for the big day for the past year+ because our funds were too short to even go out to dinner until a couple days ago.  We did, however, eat a delicious frozen pizza (best i've had), and go out to half price apps and drinks at Applebees that night with my parents and Destiny. I love him!

Saturday morning we drove down in the awesome sunny weather to Portland for my last game of the season.  65 degrees= way too hot when you are used to 40 and you are running around.  We were all dead tired and we were short people so there were no subs...plus we had to play 11 vs 11 instead of the usual 15.  We pretty much tied them, though they had a girl that wasn't on their team play that did most of the work so I think we were the better team.
My awesome yellow socks in the middle

Me and my socks tackling a girl from behind 

We left straight after the game to get back for a dinner for Andy's birthday with friends.  We asked a couple people and Jordan asked a few people for us and we ended up having a lot of fun :)
Jake and Tyrell are hiding behind Andy lol


Sunday was Easter!  We went to Andy's dad's house to have dinner with them, Davey and Moraima, and Jan's grandson.  We then went to my parents house to see my 2 sets of remaining grandparents (weird way to phrase that), my aunt Barb and family, and Destiny and her dad.  It was a nice day, but Sawyer has been weird this weekend and doesn't want to sleep so he was really whiny. We all dressed the same though so it was cute :) We need a girl next time around to match me lol.




Shirt change


1 comment: