Wednesday, April 27, 2011

When you're on the bottom, you can only go up!

Apparently we are still on the downhill slope.  3 more things happened:
-Andy's indoor team collapsed, which is the one thing he looks forward to (well besides seeing us, but I am not home Tuesdays anyway). It was cool to play one of his favorite things with friends. I feel really bad for him, especially since i am able to stay in an activity.
-Sawyer pulled on my pearls while he was sleepy last night (normally he doesnt do anything to them) and busted them.  It is my favorite necklace and i wear it every day. They cost to get fixed.
-The lady that was going to pay me to take her daughter's senior pictures flaked this morning.  Though my friend who hooked us up warned me she was kind of flaky, it was still disappointing because I was looking forward to it.

But....
-My bottom teeth are straight! They have been crooked since they grew in, but my bottom braces worked :) Now I hope those top ones kick into gear soon.

Hopefully we are at the bottom of the hill, and can only go up from here.

1 comment:

  1. Dukes was fun!!!
    There was still gonna be a Venom team as of noon yesterday UNTIL the dang game change!! and there would not be enough girls b/c of the late notice!! :( Dang YMCA taking over lol
    I think everyone is bummed not to play, but I think everyone was ready to take a little break!!
    Soon enough Venom will be out there again. Maybe we all just need to play rugby

    ReplyDelete