Monday, November 8, 2010

Men and clothes

Today my co-worker's husband and 4 year old daughter stopped by.  As they were leaving, she said "What did he put her in? That shirt is a 'go out and play' shirt, not a 'go out in public' shirt.  And those pants have Halloween patches on them, you don't wear that after Halloween."  I told her I understood.  The other day Andy was frustrated because I hadn't laid out an outfit for Sawyer the night before, and he just saw a pile of clothes and didn't know what to do with them the next morning.  Tonight I was cleaning up his room, sadly putting away the clothes that no longer fit, a bit depressed that he only gets to wear them a few times until he grows out, putting the ones i know he wont wear into the big bin to give away (we had a TON of clothes given to us, not all cute), and trying to organize his clothes for now.  I thought of a plan to help Andy out and to make things more organized:
I just rolled up outfits together so he can grab a roll and go.  The only issue is that I have no place but the floor to store these rolls because all of the levels of his amoire are full.  I guess rolls on the floor look better than piles and piles of clothes.

We are hoping for a good night of sleep tonight...last night was no bueno.  He kept crying! I finally took him into bed with me for a couple hours but i woke up because my arm hurt and he sweat all over it.  I dont know what was wrong that he kept crying because he was fed and dry, but hopefully this doesn't continue!

3 comments:

  1. haha that is hilarious! it's like a tacobell 'to go' box lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea! Especially for the husbands hahaha. Oh, and he might be starting to teeth. Sometimes it takes a few months for those first teeth to come in, but causes them pain still. I hope he starts sleeping better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are genius. The days that Jake dresses Everett he ends up in camo or mismatch outfits.

    ReplyDelete