Friday, November 26, 2010

2nd post today...in the holiday spirit!

I am not really a fan of Thanksgiving.  As much as I like mashed potatoes, the rest of the food is alright (i'd rather eat Andy's stove top brand stuffing chicken cheese thing) and the whole "pilgrims feasting with natives only to kill them and move them to reservations not long after" thing isn't the *best* idea of a holiday for me.  The one thing I love about Thanksgiving is that it means Christmas season starts!!! It is only the day after and here is what i've been thinking of:

I finally put everything together for my first crafty homemade decoration ever! I am so proud of it because it took me awhile to cut those circles out (they've been out for a couple weeks) and i figured out that bow by myself without a picture to copy.  I saw a picture of that kind of wreath on the internet and thought i'd give it a try.  It gives me confidence to make more decorations!

He doesn't know what to do with that thing

What the heck is this???

Worn out baby.

2 comments:

  1. Amy,

    Cute baby and cute project!! good job

    AND i am not too big of a fan of thanksgiving dinner either. I like ham and mashed potatoes, but other than that it is overrated lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet wreath! And those pictures of Sawyer are SOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete