Sunday, November 21, 2010

Jumperoo

I got off work early yesterday (Friday) for my trip to Portland to see Daniel Tosh with some friends (blog will be later since I was dumb and left my camera plugged into the computer and need to wait on pics from others), and the Jumperoo had arrived when I got to our door! I had a little time before I had to leave for Jenna's so i manned up and put it together so Andy could put Sawyer in it when he got home.  I was a little sad I wouldn't be there for his first jump but I wanted him to try it ASAP.  Turns out he LOVES it! He jumps and and can go to the different toy stations- it is so cute! It took a little practice, but he figured out how to be a pro today.  Here is how much fun he had:










Oh and here is a cute picture andy sent to my phone of him at Fred Meyer while they were waiting for that awful traffic yesterday to die down. It cracks me up for some reason :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh... that first picture is AWESOME! And the last one has me laughing. He is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete