Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Election Day!

I voted today.  I hope it counted since my name is different than the ballot they sent.  I had Andy explain the difficult issues to me since he has taken so many political science classes.  We always vote exactly the same, it is so funny- we noticed that last election.  If an issue was too complicated for me I asked "what are we voting on this one?" lol. I guess it is good to have the same political stance as your husband or wife though because they usually deal with important issues and if you disagree on something so important, you probably aren't very compatible.  We lost our voter's pamphlet though so we had to look online and 2 of the offices didnt have anything online so I didnt vote because they werent party affiliates.  I'll admit I just checked whatever was opposite of republican for most of them (like that one Nate? haha) me and Andy have that in common too :) LOL

I also came across this: awesome website for all the people that don't know anything about politics but keep saying "what has Obama done?"  Well this website shows exactly, haha. Pardon the "offensive" language in the title, the rest of the site is PG though. Just click the button :)  I think people just say that because the economy takes time to rebuild and they didnt see instant results. The economy was awesome when Clinton was president but all people bring up is the whole Monica Lewinsky thing. Too bad. haha. I still like that guy.

**I would like to take time to say how awesome my husband is.  He makes dinner most nights. I dont cook unless it is dire like he has a paper or something.  I hate it lol.  He is in my opinion the best husband EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment