Sunday, March 10, 2013

What's the big idea?

Sawyer and my dad were having a ball fight and Sawyer kept cracking me up because whenever he would get hit he would go "The big idea?"  Here is a video



Sawyer also played with a set of shapes puzzles that I used to love when I was small, and luckily my mom kept a lot of our toys.  I get so proud of him when he does them.

He finished the spaceship
We got some more baby stuff- a pair of TOMS for both of the boys arrived today (they are a bit too big for both, but they are adorable!)  Erik and Destiny brought us a crib mattress and a boatload of diapers today, and they had a bag of some clothes and swaddle blankets.  Andy set up the pack 'n' play in our room.  We are definitely ready for Kellan to come out!  I think he has been trying to too- the past 2 days I have had a ton more braxton hicks and some awkward pains down there.  I am "full term" (37 weeks) tomorrow, so it can be any day now and he wouldn't be considered premature anymore.  We are crossing our fingers he decides to come out soon (Sawyer was born at 37 weeks and 5 days) and due to some weird drama at work, I'd like to start taking my leave so it can all be done with when I come back!  No pressure though, I don't want him out if he isn't ready!

1 comment:

  1. so cute and funny! I can't wait to see him and hear him say, "what's the big idea?" in person!

    ReplyDelete