Thursday, March 14, 2013

Update with no news

I stayed home sick for the second day in a row (well, I get paid for the second day and don't get any attendance points so it would be dumb not to).  Though I don't feel as crappy as I did yesterday, I freaked out a little this morning when my whole stomach area hurt really bad for a couple of hours.  I couldn't even move.  I almost made Andy come right home but as soon as I called him it went away and hasn't come back.  I felt bebe moving so I wasn't concerned about his health really.

I went to the doctor for a normal appointment (I'm 37 weeks now) and his heartbeat and measurements were normal, and she didn't seem phased when I said my stomach hurt so bad this morning.  I haven't been "checked" yet.  I'm hoping I can make it 2 pregnancies without those awkward appointments because Sawyer came before they started them last time and from what I've heard, they aren't pleasant.  I am betting next appointment will be like that so let's hope a baby comes before next Thursday. St. Paddy's day anyone?  I was also quite relieved because someone close (not my family) had pinworms and I was really afraid I would get them since google made them sound super contagious.  My dr. assured me they are really hard to pass as adults since we tend to have good hygiene (they only pass easily with small kids), and I would know if I had them because I'd wake up at night with a super itchy butt...plus they wouldn't affect me or the baby and I'd still be able to take the meds if I was pregnant. Phew!  Oh!  And she also said the super dry throat was a somewhat common symptom of pregnancy and waking up at night not being able to breathe until I have water and bloody throat is not something to be worried about. Phew again!

Sawyer just did the cutest thing.  He came running down the stairs saying he had to tell me something.  I leaned over and he whispered "i have to kiss you" then kissed my cheek. I just love the little fuzzy guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment