Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tiny TOMS

I think we all know how much I love TOMS shoes.  The comfort level and versatility can't be beat! I can never spend much money on kids shoes since they grow out of them so quickly, but there was a sale on zulily so I got a pair for each of the boys.  They won't fit them for a few months (I bought size 5 and 8 and Sawyer's still in 7's which believe it or not his feet are just about too big for 2T footie jammies- we cram them in there) but they are so darn cute.  Sawyer saw me take them out and got so excited "THESE ARE FOR ME?!?!" I let him wear them around a little bit, but I think if he tried to run in them he'd trip.  He looked good though.

The making of the next picture.  "I want to say cheese!"

Mine and Sawyer's are the same color!  Mine just took a beating in New York city lol


Lookin' good!  Except how every picture he sticks his tongue out now...

2 comments:

  1. WOW all your TOMS are in great shape compared to one of mine LOL I wore my black pair almost every day for a year and had to retire them in October due to all the holes. LOVe the baby TOMS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are holes through the plaid pair and the sparkle black ones...I think my crappy phone camera is not able to portray that lol

    ReplyDelete