Thursday, March 21, 2013

Itching

This morning I had some sort of hives/rash on my hips.  Then it migrated to my thighs.  After a few hours of relief, it finally finished at my feet (while simultaneously getting my upper arms). WHAT IS GOING ON???

Other lovely things happening with me: coughing up stuff and nasal congestion (ewww) and super dry throat still making me wake up every hour to take a drink of water before I suffocate.  My doctor said that was normal though so I guess that last one will last until baby comes.

Not sure if there's been any progress since the first time I have been "checked" was today.  1 1/2 to 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced.  Apparently that doesn't mean much of anything though except you are nearing labor (well, we already knew that lol) and some people can be in that state for quite awhile.  My doctor said she will be in Spokane this weekend so don't have the baby yet or she will be sad.  My mom said they're hoping for Saturday.  I could go for either since I remember being in the situation before and not caring who catches the baby lol.

Oh, and to everyone commenting on my size, in the words of Lumbergh


"Yeah...... if you could stop telling me how huge I am...that'd be great.

3 comments:

  1. I hope the baby comes soon so you not be so uncomfortable anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should seriously get together. I'm totally done with this pregnancy, and thursday got checked for the first time. 1+cm and 60% effaced. Won't it be SO SO SO SO SO SO great to feel thin again at some point?!!!! I dream about it every. single. day. I love that I read your posts and I'm all "YES!!! I TOTALLY GET IT!!!" Haha, good luck to the both of us!

    ReplyDelete