Saturday, March 16, 2013

37+5

This would be the day Sawyer was born.  37 weeks and 5 days.  Though every time I am at the doctor they have me one day less, even though my first appt was on a Tuesday and they definitely said 11 weeks and 1 day.  I think she just typed in 11 weeks even to make it easier.

I would normally be hoping he would come today, but not this time.  I can't think if anything I'd rather do less than attempt to push out a baby with this cold.  My nose is super stuffed (I couldn't breathe already during labor with Sawyer) and my throat is so swollen that you can see it and I resemble Honey Boo-boo's mom (and my throat hurt so bad after labor last time).  Oh well.  Natalie said I'm not allowed to have him until after Bunco tomorrow anyway because we'll screw up the numbers.  Plus, Sawyer still has a nasty cough and I want him to be able to hold his little brother first thing.  *sigh*  Maybe he'll come on time, which, I think I am fine with since the thought of another baby right now is overwhelming.  We are all so tired!  Sawyer has been so attached lately I think I want to stretch it out a little too ;)

Funny: I asked Sawyer "Guess who is coming to play today?" (Destiny is coming while Erik and Andy go to the Sounders game) He says, "The baby?"

Here's the picture I took today

Here's why I love my husband:

(Last night)

*Andy walks in from work*
Me: Um
Andy: What did you buy?
Me: Huh?
Andy: I know your "I just bought something" face
Me: Oh.  Yeah...  That pink dress in the Old Navy ad.
Andy: Oh good!  I just got an email from Old Navy today saying dresses were on sale and was going to tell you to get one.

:)

Disclaimer: normally I wouldn't buy something before I could try it on (aka after baby) but they were on sale and I have a lot of weddings this spring and summer so I need more...plus their return policy is 45 days so that is enough time to have a baby...I can just exchange it for the right size then :D

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so today we went to Kohls, and I saw this shirt on clearance, and I totally bought it lol. I'm just going on good faith that it will look good on me when I've gotten down to my skinny again hahaha. I think you look great btw! I wonder how far apart these kiddos are gonna be?! I'm 36 weeks and 1 day today lol.

    ReplyDelete