Monday, March 25, 2013

To my little buddy

Dear little guy,

You can come out now.  I think we aren't very sick anymore.  I am waking up choking every hour so I barely get any sleep, and standing and walking around at work is really really tough lately...and kind of embarrassing.  Plus, my tummy itches and I don't want any stretch marks for swimsuit season...I can't help but think they are on their way.  The house is pretty clean, and your stuff is ready.  Grandma is even up from Sacramento to meet you.  I know you are supposed to cook another week, but we really don't mind you coming a little early.  I don't want to have to issue an eviction notice.

Love,
Mommy

P.S. Here is how I look now at 39 weeks.  My ankles are swollen so that my socks indent my skin!



No comments:

Post a Comment