Sunday, June 3, 2012

2 year old pictures


Bleh, I hate posting 2 blogs in one day, but whatevs.


Today I was taking pictures of Natalie's almost-niece's daughter.  She turns two just five days before Sawyer does.  She was adorable!  It was funny because I'm not around any 2 year olds, and she acted exactly like Sawyer.




While we were at it I decided to take some of Sawyer for his 2 year old photos.  We also got cupcakes while we were there and they had little baby-sized ones that he loved.  I am also posting some pictures I took of him yesterday in our yard.  Not sure why they are out of order.
















2 funny stories for tonight.

1. I think this heron is injured because it was just running around the neighborhood.  It ran in our yard and just sat down by our fence.  I thought it was weird then these few boys came over and said their mom said it was injured because it isn't flying anywhere.


2. Sawyer learned the word "poopers" when Andy's mom came and we thought it was hilarious because we had no idea what he was talking about when he first said it.  Then we smelled him and realized it lol.  Today he kept saying it and we checked him and he was clean.  He kept saying it and Andy was like "ok we will check you again" and the next second Andy was like "I am watching it come out!" so we threw him on the toilet.  He kept asking for his little potty so we brought it and he sat there for a minute (nothing else came out) then he asked for his diaper.  Oh well, at least he told us BEFORE it happened this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment