Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mariners

Before I get started on the 4th of July festivities and pictures, I don't want to forget about Friday night when we took Sawyer to his first Mariner's game!

I have a card of coupons that I paid $30 for, but it has a bunch of buy one get one free games, and a couple $1 games.  The cheapest seats at the top of the stadium are $22 so I figured it was worth buying when the lady stopped by my work to sell them.  I was a little nervous using them for the first time, but it went smoothly.

We went with my mom and dad and got there just as Sir Mix A Lot (yep) was throwing the first pitch.  It was flashback to the 80's night and both teams had their jerseys from the 80's and a lot of fans dressed up.  I had no idea haha.

Sawyer sat the entire time and didn't wiggle (I know, shocker) and got a lot of compliments from people sitting by us haha.

We won 6-0 against the Padres! Yay!





P.S. thank you Everett for letting Sawyer borrow your clothes :)

1 comment: