Tuesday, July 12, 2011

7-12-11

I love Wednesdays.  What? It's not Wednesday?  It is tricky because I usually have Wednesdays off early to do inventory, but we had to do another store's inventory as well as our own this month by Tuesday, and they told us Friday so I had to have my mom watch Beans Monday and Tuesday instead of Wednesday. Which means my work week will not be cut in half by a nice half day in the middle. Boo.

Have you been wondering what we have been up to lately?

This weekend we didn't have to do anything but after our awesome Saturday, we went to our favorite restaurant Red Robin on Sunday (following 2 AWESOME soccer matches by the USA and the Sounders v Timbers). Everything there is so good so Andy and I usually order 2 things and have them cut it in  half so we don't have to decide on just one thing.  We had the Pub Burger for the first time (awesome!) and our classic Whiskey River BBQ burger.  SOOooo good. Beany ate some fries (they are bottomless) and mushrooms. He will eat anything we put in front of him. The strawberries were frozen in my lemonade this time which was kind of refreshing, but I dont have a picture of that.

Yesterday we got our new old couch!  My parents are renovating their house and now that they have ordered their couch, they decided to give us their old one (which isn't that old) now since the railing was off the stairs (to accommodate for the safe).  We haven't had time to get rid of blue couch yet, so brown couch is sitting in our living room too.  You can't really walk through our house right now. Here is dad loading it into the truck and trying to cover it with blankets since it started sprinkling.

Today I got drenched at rugby practice.  It was kind of nice to run around in the rain since it wasn't cold.  Minus rain in the eyes which I do not think is nice.  And minus the awful cramp I got after lap one of our 4 lap run at the end causing me to sit out.  Andy says it is because I am dehydrated since I don't drink anything.  I suppose it was a convenient time to get a cramp though because I was already dead from practice and the full sprint down the field chasing a girl a couple minutes prior.

So yeah, that has been our life the last couple days.  Woo?

2 comments:

  1. Those burgers look delish! I was working out in that rain yesterday too and it was CRAZY! I had to tell you, I think your photography is totally awesome. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They WERE delish! And thank you about the pictures- if you or anyone you know wants me to take some pictures (free of course) let me know, I could use the practice :)

    ReplyDelete