Sunday, May 29, 2011

work work work

Andy had to work all day today :(  He left super early (6am) and didn't get home until 5:00.  He had to go in a few hours yesterday as well since someone called out of gas in Kirkland and he was on call this weekend.  At least it is all time and a half!  It was just me and The Bean all day.
What a goofy picture, eh?

Let me tell you, it is not easy entertaining an 11 month old in a small space.  He whined and crawled up me and pulled my hair while I tried to clean up my room.  He played with the downstairs TV so I didn't want to hang out downstairs (not that it is any bigger than our room anyway) because I didn't know how to fix that one. He got a few naps though so I guess it is good I cleaned my room and his room!  Not very exciting time as everyone else goes camping for this memorial weekend.  Two highlights were our friend Tyrell came over Friday to use us for our internet (lol) but it is still fun to talk to her, then my brother and sister in law came over after.  We also went to my parents' house with Erik and Destiny Saturday to watch the Sounders game (WOO beat Real Salt Lake which if you don't remember is about 5 houses away from Andy's childhood home in Sandy, Utah lol).

Random cute things that Sawyer does now:
-When he says "mama" it sounds like he is hyperventilating
-If you wave or say bye-bye he now will definitely do the open-and-close hand wave instead of it being hit-or-miss
-When music comes on, he bounces...or "dances" I guess
-If you give him a hair brush, he will brush his hair
-He tries to make step-stools out of everything...including baby cheeto cans and rugby balls (very dangerous)
-He tries to grab the soccer players on the TV
-He can walk pretty good on his walker now:

-When I am on the computer he comes over and types really quick before I can catch him (annoying, but cute he tries to type)
- He doesn't like the feel of hard or grass on his knees so he crawls like this when he is outside:
Photo courtesy of Tyrell

No comments:

Post a Comment