Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Scholarly

I think I have decided to "finish" school.  My issue is that I cannot pick something that I like enough to spend a lot of money and time on.  I looked at all the schools in the state and found that WSU has an awesome online school with a lot of options on degrees.  Other schools only had a couple options, or else just random classes online, not entire degrees.  I found that you can pick "social sciences" where you can pick 3 different disciplines to study within, along with other elective requirements to go along with them.  I think I might like anthropology, business admin, and political science...a wide variety so I hopefully won't get bored in one topic.  They also have things like sociology and history to take electives in which I like too.  I have passed all the financial deadlines so I might wait for the following fall.  I emailed the people to make sure, but it looks like my associates degree will straight up transfer and i can jump right into those classes so I might not have any rush.  If i do need to go now, AT&T should be able to reimburse for it all as long as I take only half-time classes (which, I wouldn't want any more with a baby and a full time job) but not sure I am ready to go in the fall.  I'd kind of like Andy to be done first anyway.  I am just excited to have some sort of a plan again!

After high school graduation

After Pierce Graduation

Me at UNLV (far right standing)

1 comment: