Monday, May 2, 2011

Things to come

There are 2 exciting things on the horizon.

First, ESPN (yes!) is supposed to come take pictures of my rugby team tomorrow for the new ESPN Women's site.  They are doing the article on Seattle rugby, but since they have finished practices up there, they are coming down to take pictures of us :D  I don't really know anything about it except that there, but hopefully it all works out and I will have an update tomorrow night on how it went.  I am hoping that I will get in some of the pics they post.

Second (and more importantly) Andy had a great day in school today.  He got back one of his stories today with a personalized letter from one of his English professors saying that he thinks he needs to get it published and will help him do so.  Then later tonight, his OTHER teacher in his night class pulled him aside and asked if he was interested in getting any stories published because they are really good.  I am sooo proud of him!

2 comments: